19th December

340 Lingfield-Finding it difficult to see why Final Delivery is near the front of the betting.Stamina doubt,inconsistent and well beaten on every run in class 5 company.English Summer,Strike Force and The Wonga Coup are all pretty solid against it.
Lay Final Delivery 30pts at 6.0-Non Runner

250 Newbury-I like High Kite,Chartreux,Barbriggan and Fabolous Fred here while although Honest John has won its last 2 races,on my ratings it needs to step forward again.
Lay Honest John 30pts at 5.7-Non Runner(Really pleased I wasted so much time on these 2 races LOL)

225 Newbury-Looks a 2 horse race to me with Rose of the moon showing good current form and will be a tough opponent but I think the market has it and Diamond Harry the wrong way round.`Harry` has some ratings much better than these and should prevail.
Back Diamond Harry 16pts at 3.15-Won(+34.40pts)
Days total minus commission+32.80pts
Monthly Total+197.07pts
Running Total+4314.98pts

No comments:

Post a Comment