29th January

No selections today

With only Wolverhampton to work on,it always looked like another no bet day and so it has proved.
I do have a few pointers on the races I have rated and priced up.

230 Climaxfortackle has a good chance but a record of 2 wins from 41 races is not really what you want from a 7/4 fav.Im convinced they need to make more use of this horse as its such a strong stayer at this trip.I considered a lay of Night Trade as it has a poor record fresh but wasnt convinced about what I had running for me.Song of Parkes has a rating 5 runs back that wins this but the trainer is out of form and it looks like a late summer/Autumn horse.

5.0 Spinning Ridge is top rated and my fav but is the right price.Bitaphon seems to hold a decent chance but is 0w-0p-5r in fields of 9 or less which made me mark it down a little.I basically had this priced up as the market has.

530 A race that is extremely tight,in fact 6 of the 7 runners on their last run all achieved a rating within 3lbs of each other.Even trying to find a fav on my tissue wasnt easy but I went with Maggie Pink,who is 2/2 over this trip,2w-0p-5r in this class and The jockey is 1/2 for this yard.

Hopefully we will find something to bet on tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment