31st January

430 Lingfield-Jack My Boy has gone close on its last 2 starts and should go well here.It likes a recent run(4-7 days) 2wins-2places-7runs and a small field(0-9 runners)3w-3p-13r.Welsh Inlet is 2nd on my ratings but is only 0w-5p-14r at this track.
Back Jack My Boy 10pts at 4.5 at Bet365-Won(+35pts)Well backed and nice to sign off with a winner

250 Towcester-This is a pretty weak event and there is a doubt about the drop in trip but Domoly`s last run puts it well clear on my ratings,that I feel it has to be supported.Its definitely better after a break(41 days+ 1w-2p-5r) as opposed to(40 days or less) 0w-1p-10r.Orang Outang used to go well fresh but doesnt look the same horse these days.
Back Domoly 12.5pts at 3.85-4th(-12.5pts)(DT+22.5pts)

240 Wincanton-Ballyallia Man is progressing and still looks on a good mark.Its profile enhances this view,(0-9 runners 3w-2p-6r),(January to April 3w-1p-6r),Heavy ground(1w-1p-2r).Arthurian Legend is unexposed and looks the main danger but is 0/4 going right handed.
Back Ballyallia Man 15pts at 3.5(Accept 3.35)-3rd(-15pts)Jockey spent most of the race looking around,so I thought it was looking good but was one paced(DT+7.5pts)
Monthly Total+236.42pts
Running Total+4769.33pts
**After a great start to the month,it was a shame it dropped down a bit but so many ran well in defeat that I have to feel another strong winning run is about to happen,However if I can make over 200pts every month then I doubt anyone will be complaining.Thanks to everyone that has followed this throughout the last 2 years.It means a lot to me that people respect my opinion enough to risk their cash.Hopefully a few will be joining me with the subscription service.Good luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment