1st February

450 Wolves-Hurricane Spirit is very solid here.I have a little query on its ratings around this track that are below those at the other polytracks but its profile is good.(0-9 runners 7wins-0places-18runs),The jockey is 3w-2p-8r and the trainer in the last 28 days is 3w-2p-5r.I cant see 2nd in the market,Yourinthewill beating so I felt the main danger may be Elspeths Boy who runs ok after a break and is 2w-1p-5r in class 5 races but at the moment it doesnt look fancied.
Back Hurricane Spirit 20pts at 3.0-Won(+40pts)Got matched to bits last night and then the rest in the run as it was well backed into odds on pre race.

6.0 Wolves-Competitve stuff where I can see Idol Deputy(December to February 5w-5p-12r) and Goldstorm(at track 2w-3p-7r) running well but I like the progressive Jumbo Prado ,who is 1w-1p-2r at this course and is top rated on its last run.
Back Jumbo Prado 9pts at 6.6 -UP(-9pts)Well backed into 4.5 but took a bad bump 1f out although I dont think it wouldve got there anyway.(DT+31pts)

7.0 Wolves-Capone has won at this course but my ratings say its a better horse around Kempton and after a break of 29days or more,its 0w-3p-11r.It also carries a penalty which always makes things tougher.York Glory should win this and is very solid but Piscean and Swiss Cross are also fancied to run well.
Lay Capone 30pts at 5.0-UP(+30pts)My old mate(!) Piscean turned up a week late to swoop late to deny York Glory.(DT+61pts)
Days total minus commission+57.95pts
Running Total+4827.28pts

No comments:

Post a Comment