5th October

340 Ludlow-Ive looked at this race long and hard and I still cant work why Lilywhite Gesture is the outsider of this field.
I can see its slightly out of the handicap and that isnt ideal but my ratings suggest this horse has a decent chance here and they are clear holes to be picked in the others.
Whereas the selection is in form and fit,the likes of Morning Herald not only return from 155 days off but also has to prove it stays this trip.
Miss Mobot turns out quickly under a penalty and this is its handicap debut but on my figures,its up against it off this mark.
The one that looks the danger to me is Nordic Nymph,who has the ratings from early on in 2015 to take this but it hasnt raced for over 600 days and this ground will be quick enough.
Back Lilywhite Gesture 7pts at 9.0 at Various bookies-4th(-7pts)Punted heavily into 2/1.Very underwhelmed with the run.Never got into it.

I like Spring Steel in the 320 at Towcester but the price just isnt quite big enough to get involved.

Monthly Total+49.75pts
Running Total+8717.72pts

No comments:

Post a Comment