2nd September

345 Ascot-You have to respect Walpole as an improving horse but its no bargain at 6/4,as on my figures,it needs to progress again to take this.
William Hunter is another that in my view is underpriced.Its got a few pounds to find on my ratings and it also hasnt produced a big enough speed figure to take this.
Those two make the market for something else.Sunblazer has a chance but a record of 0w-0p-3r around here and an inexperienced jockey put me off,its a big price however.
The one I like at the prices is Renfrew Street,who posted a good rating last time out and gets all the weight allowances as the only 3yo in the field.
Back Renfrew Street 8pts at 6.0 at Various bookies-2nd(-8pts)Strange run.Never looked comfortable and looked well beaten but then stayed on strongly into 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment