5th November

350 Exeter-Emma Lavelle`s horses are in great form (9w-8p-28r in the last 28 days) and if the fences dont get in the way then Kind of Easy should run well.This horse seems to completely miss at least 1 fence every time it runs but as its only had 5 runs over these obstacles,hopefully it will improve its fencing.Granted a reasonable round,it has a very good chance on my ratings.I have it around the 9/4 mark.
Well Hello There looks a dodgy favourite to me.It fell last time behind a horse that got well beaten on Saturday.Jonjo O`Neills horses have been running very well but this needs to improve 10Ibs on my ratings.
Gas Line Boy has only had 1 run over fences and needs to improve to take this but that isnt impossible.
Rydalis is a course and distance winner but has never done anything after an absence of this long.Its best form is also on much softer ground than this.
Back Kind Of Easy 11pts at 5.5 at Bet365/Boyles-UP(-11pts)Poor jumping meant this horse had no chance.Hindsight I know but I knew the overnight fav,Well Hello There was very vulnerable but after a couple of reverses,Ive got out of the habit of putting up lays.I need to get back to what Ive always done!

No comments:

Post a Comment